Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged by Rachel. Thanks I'm excited to share a few things.
1. I have webbed toes. Only two of them on my left foot. I really wanted one of our girls to get them too, but neither one did.
2. I actually enjoy doing laundry. I don't know why but it seems to relax me. I also really enjoy the smell of my clothes after they've been washed.
3. I was in the Marching Band in high school. I did it for two years and then quit. Honestly I was pretty embrassed being seen at football games in my uniform. Not that I was propular by any means, I'm sure this didn't help.
4. Nick and I dated twice. We met when we were 16 and dated for a few months. We then didn't speak to each othe for 7 years. We couldn't stand each other. Explains alot huh?
5. I have hypothyroidism. Which means my thyroid doesn't produce enough hormones. I was diagnosed in 5 grade which is pretty young.
6. I HATE green beans! In fact I strongly dislike all vegetables, especially green ones.
7. I am addicted to Diet Coke and peppermint chapstick. Not together. I always have a chapstick in my pocket and I think Diet Coke might run through my veins I drink that much.

I tag:
Lindsey W.
Tami C.
Melissa R.
Mike R.
Shauntel H.
Sunny T.
Rachel S.

No comments: