Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 28

Thankful things
1. I didn't inflict bodily harm on a certain unamed child who wouldn't stop screaming today. I felt much better after she quickly fell asleep in my arms. All bad was forgotten and I snuggled her for a few extra minutes before putting her to bed.
2. I finished all my laundry today. There are a few dirty towels and todays clothes. That's it, I also put almost all of them away! I'm fairly proud of myself. Todays laundry also included Ellie's bedding, washed, dried and back on the bed before bed time.
3. Nick is home tonight to deal with the screaming of another unnamed child who I wish would go to bed this week without having to wake up for "nuggles" it is driving me crazy. Remind me I love her too. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey! Thanks for all your post about being grateful! They have helped me to think about what I am grateful for too!! oh I feel the same way about screaming babies. All is forgotten soon after and you dont even remember being upset because they wont stop crying. I too feel the need to hold Ethan closer in those moments. Thank you for sharing that.. I am not the only one!