Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 6

Thankful things
1. Lexie is finally sleeping better and only has me up once a night. Not that I'm grateful to have to be woken up, but I'm grateful it isn't three or four times a night. She has also started sleeping in till about 8:30. For that I am thankful!
2. Good friends who help me keep my sanity!
3. Beautiful Christmas music, especially, "The Forgotten Carols" we listened to some today and it lifted my spirits and gave a teaching opportunity with Ellie. I was able to tell her about Christmas music and she is getting excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday. (anyone who has talked to her lately will know she is now obsessed with birthdays. She walks around telling me it is her birthday today. Needless to say she is excited that it will be Jesus' birthday)

Photobucket