Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 13

Thankful things
1. Lexie slept all night and then went back to sleep after eating at 7:15 until 9. It was a wonderful morning!
2. My Mother-In-Law is wonderful and letting me tag along on a trip this weekend.
3. It may be silly but today I am thankful for Loft House Iced Sugar cookies. I was having a serious sugar craving and I couldn't find any snacks in my house. Shocking I know. I went to QFC and bought some cookies. They hit the spot and made me feel better.
4. My Dad came over while the girls where napping so I could run to the store without them. I really appreciate any opportunity I have to run to the store without them.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Amen to lofthouse cookies. I ate three today. That should be embarassing, but I can't help it.

twiddyfam said...

Yes, any trip to the store without little ones is freakin' awesome!