Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 4

Thankful things, I must be really thankful today I have quite a few,
1. Being the Mom of two beautiful, strong willed, opinionated, wonderful, and amazing little girls.
Photobucket
2. Makeup (silly I know) it gives me eye brows that are actually visible.
3. Family that lives close by, cousins that love each other.
Photobucket
He's giving her hug, he doesn't have her in a headlock although that is how it looks.
4. Tide Lavendar vanilla and comfort laundry soap. I love the smell so much I want to do laundry every day so my clothes always smell like it.
5. Mam pacifiers. Lexie almost always has one in her mouth and it provides me with a break from the crying. She sleeps great beacuse of them.
6. On demand that allows me to put on Ellie's favorite TV shows whenever I need them. We use this ALOT. (Embarassing to admit but she does watch more TV than she probaby should)
7. The book, "The Five Little Firefighters" this book is Ellie's current favorite and has gotten her more interseted in reading.
8. Delsym Cough syrup. It has given Ellie a good night sleep for the last several nights and we haven't had any coughing fits that end in throw up since she started taking it. And it tastes great.
I have to add an extra picture. Ellie and Carson emptied out the toy box, took the lid and were playing in it. They both got in it all the way and you couldn't see them from the outside.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Sesame Street On Demand saves many a bad day over here and often helps me make dinner, too!

twiddyfam said...

ON Demand is my best friend!! Nothing else works, so that I can do mommy chores.