Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures

I haven't posted many pictures latley. It isn't beacuse we haven't taken any. We have over 200 from the last week and a half! I figured I better share a few.
Photobucket
We went to the pumpkin patch and Ellie got to ride a Pony. She was in HEAVEN!

Photobucket
Sweet little Lexie hung out in the carrier and checked everything out.

Photobucket
Nick told Ellie she could have any pumpkin she could pick up. She tried to pick up a lot of pumpkins.

Photobucket
We set Lexie down to get a picture with the pumpkins. She immediatley picked up stuff off the ground and put it right into her mouth.

Photobucket
Family pic

Photobucket
Helping Dad gut the pumpkin. She wasn't a huge fan of this.

Photobucket
The final product. Obviously Ellie didn't help carve but she did choose to make it a witch. It was funny beacsue she was scared of it when it was done.

Photobucket
Ellie and Kenidee. They weren't posed I just happened to catch this cute moment.

Photobucket
My old roommate Josies wedding with the other roommates. We hadn't seen each other in over two years. It was wonderful to see them.

4 comments:

ray-ray says said...

CUTE pictures!
Lily was my little dirt eater. Anytime she was outside she'd be puttin' it in her mouth. Thankfully that's a thing of the past!

Anonymous said...

The pick-up-your-own pumpkin is a great rule. Otherwise, you end up lifting every child's pumpkin, to and from the car--I wish I would have thought of this rule before we went to pick ours out!

Wendy

Robin and Stephenie said...

you have had so much fun! I wish we could find a pumpkin patch. I do miss washington somedays. The pumpkin turned out great! Good job Nick and Ellie.
Kenidee asks for Ellie almost every day kind of makes me sad that we live so far apart.

Tami said...

Hey, isn't that one of Ellie's dresses? The black and red one?