Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 11

Thankful things
1.Priesthood blessings.
2.Lexie is no longer afraid of the vacuum.
3. Being able to nurse Lexie. It is an experience that I love being able to share with her. It took us time to be able to nurse since she was preemie, once she figured it out she never looked back. I love having that special time with her. I love that I can provide for her nutritional needs. I didn't do a very good job of growing big and strong while I was pregnant, at least I can help her grow now. She is a little butterball so obviously I'm feeding her well. Did I mention I just love it!

Photobucket
Ellie was "talking" on my cell phone today. She was having pretend conversations with her Nanny and Aunty Sarah. It makes me laugh evertime she does this because she always holds the phone to her ear with her arm. I don't do this so I'm not sure where she got that from, but it sure is cute. The phone is also always backwards when she "talks" on it.

No comments: