Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gone but not forgotten

So you may think I just gave up on listing my thankful things each day since there hasn't been a post in over a week. I didn't give up I was juist out of town. I'm not going to go back and list for everyday, but I did at the end of each day take time to think of what I was grateful for that day. So even though it didn't make it into a post it wa still done. So to catch up a little here are a few of my thankful things for the last week.
1. My girls slept in the same room as each other for 5 days and didn't wake each other up!
2. My mother-in-law. She allowed us to tag along on a trip to Idaho where Ellie got to play with Kenidee and I got to go to a wedding of an old roomate. I was able to see three of my old roomates who I love dearly.
3. We traveled safely and without many crying fits. It was a wonderful car ride and the girls were on their best behavior.
4. Ellie and Kenidee love each other. When they get otgether it is like no time has past since they saw each other last. I think they mioght be best friends!
5. Robin and Stephenie (brother-in-law and sister-in-law) let us crash at their house while in Idaho. It is a lot to add and second 2 year old and an eight month old. They are wonderful and we love them lots.
6. Being able to use Santa Clause as a way to get Ellie to make good choices. I know it is still early but it is working.
7. Phyllis White. A wonderful friend of my Moms who has moved to Utah. She was gratious enough to share with me some Christmas progmas that she has written. It makes my job of arranging the christmas program for church much easier.
8. There was no snow in Idaho. It was warm and beautiful. I hate the bitter cold of Idaho's winters and was not looking forward to that even fo r a few days. To my surprise it was in the 60's and perfect.
9. Nick. He left the sweetest message on my voicemail. It made me smile. I sure do love him.

No comments: