Friday, June 6, 2008

I have a confession

I am addicted to buying shoes! Not for myself though. I can't bring myself to pay much for shoes so when I find a great deal I have a hard time saying no. My obsession means Ellie has more shoes than any child needs. I find it especially hard to resist dress shoes. I was cleaning house today and finally noticed how many pairs of shoes my little girl has. I have passed on my love of shoes to her. She loves to pick out new shoes and then wants to wear them around the house all the time. Ocassionally I ecen let her pick ou ther own shoes to wear when we are going out. That is a big deal for me since I want everything on her to match. She usually surprises me and picks out the pair of shoes I would have picked. Today we went shopping and came home with of course a new pair. They were only $4.99. I love The Childrens Place. Granted she only has one dress they will match, but I guess that gives me an excuse to buy someting else that will match her shoes.

Photobucket

Her current favorite pairs, also only $4.99
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I have to add one of all her shoes

Photobucket
I do realize that this may be a really silly thing to write about. It is just one of the small things about having a girl that I absolutly love.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't feel bad my two girls have a MILLION shoes :) they seem to be growing out of them quickly though so I think I'm in need of another shoe shopping spree for them.

S said...

I'm an addict too. Reagan has about 15 pairs of shoes. Not that she can wear any of them because of her freakishly long but skinny feet. I'm just happy that I can live my shoe love through her. Way cheaper!!

LW said...

Shoe addiction! I love it! My kiddos are definitely in need of more shoes as they are both growing like weeds, and I can't keep up with them :-)