Monday, June 9, 2008

My little booger

While taking a bath today Ellie put what I thought was a piece of lint on my leg and said, "here mommy". As she picked it back up I asked" What is that Ellie?" She replied, "A booger". She then proceeded to put the booger back in her nose. She has gotten into the stage where she enjoys picking her nose. I know every child goes through this, I'm fine with that. It's grose and all but after telling her a million times that we don't pick our nose I know she'll eventually learn. She is the only child I know of that picks boogers out and then puts them back. That is there part that groses me out. I guess from now on I'll be a little more careful when she she says, "Here mommy."

Photobucket

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

I love love love that she puts them back in! At least she does not wipe them on your couch or walls or fridge or carpet or doors or windows.... anyway you get my point right.

LW said...

hahaha! That's classic! Well, at least she doesn't eat them right? ;-)