Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Tooties"

I decided to bake some cookies today, or "tooties" as Ellie calls them. She loves to "cook cook". Today I didn't want it to take forever to finish so I didn't let her help. She got really upset and crying, tears and all. I gave her the paddle to lick after I was finished. That really is the only part she really likes. She makes a huge mess of herself and absolutely loves it. As soon as the buzzer goes off she starts asking for a "tootie". I'm not sure what I was thinking but I gave her a bath before giving her a cookie. Oh well! I love watching her do simple things like eating a cookie. I love to see how excited she gets over it.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What you can't see in these pictures is the chocolate that is in her ear, on her neck, and in her hair. How is possible to make such a mess with a cookie you ask? She was picking out the melted chocolate chips, then apparently her ear itched beacuse she stuck a finger in it. I'm still unsure about how it got on the back of her neck. She's so funny about having her face and hands dirty she kept stopping and wiping her hands and face with a baby wipe.

1 comment:

LW said...

How cute! And what a big helper you have! That's funny about her liking to be so clean....I wish my kiddos were like that! I think Sophie prefers to be dirty, hahaha!