Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday my sweet little Ellie. It's hard to believe that its already been two years since our life was turned upside down and changed forever. In classic Ellie fashion your birth was a whirlwind and my life became all about you. You have been a fighter and such a brave little girl over the last two years. You are full of energy and the center of my world. You came into this world and immediately everyone who saw you fell in love with you. You have a huge personality for such a little girl and are full of opinions. You are stubborn, sweet, sneaky, loving, silly and compasionate. My world revolves around you and wouldn't change that for anything! I love my sweet sweet little girl. Happy second birthday.
Hours old
Photobucket
Photobucket
11 months
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

LW said...

Awwww, happy 2nd birthday Ellie!!!! And many more!!! *hugs*

ray-ray says said...

I LOVE her blue eyes!!