Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Random thoughts

Ok so maybe these aren't random thoughts just random pictures. I never pass up a chance to share photos of my girls. Here's so pics I've taken over the last week.
Photobucket
Ellie is starting to potty train. This is the face she makes when she doesn't need to go but still tries.
Photobucket
My sweet Lexie all ready for church. It isn't often that I get a pic of her looking at the camera and smiling. Notice that the front of her dres is all wet. Her clothing goes into her mouth now so she is always wet.
Photobucket
How can you not love that face? How my "sweet" girl looks when she is not being held.
Photobucket
I put Lexie in her bed for just a minute so I could do something. I came back into the room and this is what I found.
Photobucket
Doesn't this one speak for itself?
Photobucket
I can't get enough of this smile. Lexie loves to take a bath, but she doesn't love getting out and getting dressed.
Photobucket
This is how I find Ellie and Nick every morning. She loves to lay with Daddy and watch cartoons.

1 comment:

LW said...

hahaha! I love all of the pictures! Your girls crack me up and are absolutely adorable Kari!