Friday, June 6, 2008

A few of her favorite things

I've been thinking a lot lately about how much Ellie has grown and changed over the last year. As she approaches her 2nd birthday I now realize that she is not a baby. She has developed stong opinions, likes and dislikes. She had at least one very traumatic experience and had her life changed forever by becoming a big sister. Although there are certain things that we will never forget, such as her broken arm, many things will be forgotten from this last year. I was trying to figure out a way to remember some of the cute things that she has done, discovered and grown to love over the year. So I thought I would make a little list of Ellie's favorite things. I asked her some of these questions and I'm sure she doesn't fully comprehend what favorite means, she did give me some answers.
1. Favorite Food- Ronis (Macaroni-n-cheese)
2. Favorite Restaraunt- Teriyaki Wok (the only restaraunt she will eat anything at)
3. Favorite T.V. show- Little Ensteins (she loves the patting and saying blast off)
4. Favorite Character- Me Mouse (Mickey or Minnie, truly she is obsessed)
5. Favorite Movie- Finding Nemo ( She calls it Meno)
6. Favorite Snack- Bug Bites ( graham crackers in bug shapes)
7. Favoite color- pink and purple ( the only two colors she really knows)
8. Favorite book- Five Little Monkeys
9. Favorite song- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
10. Favorite sport- Soccer ( she has a pink ball, of course)
11. Favorite past time- Riding her bike with Poppy (My Dad)
12. Favorite store- The pizza pretzel store ( aka Sams Club)
13. Favorite desert- Ice cream (thanks to Grandpa)
14. Favorite cereal- Jacks (apple jacks)
15. Favorite animal- Titty cat (obviously a cat)

I wish I could have everything recorded so I could relive it all. She is at such a wonderful age. She makes me laugh on a daily basis and has such a big presonality. She will say anything you ask her to and comes up with the funniest things on her own. Lately when you ask her a question she usually answers with, um. It is so cute. I also love when she doesn't know the answer to what you have asked she will say, "I don't know". She is very curious and often will ask, "What you got?" Much to my dismay she finds bodily functions hilarious. She will "toot", as we call it, and laugh very loudly then say "cuse me I toot." If she hears someone else do it she will say, "Daddy cuse me." She doesn't yet understand the difference between you and me. She is such a joy and has more energy than any child should be allowed. I love every minute of her, every tiring minute. If I could stop time and keep her little forever I think I just might.

One of her favorite things is her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shirt. I hate it, I think it is ugly. But after her getting so excited and taking it off the rack every time she saw it at Target I bought it. Couldn't pass it up no matter how ugly I thought it was, it was only $1.48. I do love a good deal.


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

She is getting so big and I do agree about the whole shirt thing Robin got kenidee a princess shirt and she loves it she would wear it every day if I would let her.

LW said...

OMG she's so adorable! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Love the pictures!