Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Tutus Should Be Pink

With Ellie's birthday approaching she is getting more and more excited to get the mail. There have been things for her lately and she can't wait to open them. Since I'm a complete pushover I don't make her wait till her birthday. Today she got a package from her cousin Kenidee. She tore it open and found inside a book, "All Tutus Should Be Pink" and a pink tutu. Of course she put it on right away although she doesn't yet know what a tutu is. It was so cute! Thanks Stephanie!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think someone should inform her that ballarinas don't wear rain boot swith their tutus!

4 comments:

LW said...

hahaha, but ballerinas most definitely DO wear rainboots with their tutus! That is so cute!

Robin and Stephenie said...

I love that you let her open it! I was so excited, to get that in the mail. I love that Ellie is wearing her rainboots. I also got a book for kenidee and I had made her a tutu already that was purple, She loves it but I wont let her wear it until she has her pictures taken in it next month

Elizabeth said...

How ADORABLE!! My girls LOVE their tutus, Emma has a pink one and Shannon a leopard print one that they won't part with :).

Anonymous said...

pink just like the sweet littlepussy underneath