Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You fed her what?

It is a good thing that I am not a parent who is overly worried about what other people feed my children.My Dad was holding Lexie the other day and he called me over. I came out of the kitchen and saw Lexie laying on my Dads legs licking a smarty. She ate most of it and loved it. My Grandma let her lick a piece of pizza. Papa (Nicks dad) let her lick tortilla chips and was feeding her a plum the other day. I have to admit watching her suck on the plum was pretty darn cute, she whined every time he took it out of her mouth. My Mom made Ellie some chocolate pudding a few weeks ago and they sat down to eat it with a can of whipped cream. I was sitting at the computer and turn around to see my Mom spraying whip cream into Ellie's mouth. Ellie thought it was a fantastic treat. You can tell how much I cared about what they were being feed. My first reaction was to get a camera!

Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

LW said...

hahaha! Love it! Ah, what kids won't eat right? So cute! :-)