Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7 months!

I can't believe Alexis is already 7 months old. The time has flown by. She is really starting be a good baby. She is so sweet and loves to snuggle with me. I absolutely love it! She is interested in everything that is going on. Especially if it involves Ellie. She loves Ellie! She is rolling all over the place and gets into Ellie's toys, which really makes Ellie mad. Her favorite toys are Ellie's snap and style babies. They also happen to be Ellie's favorite toys, it is not a good mix. Alexis is always being told no and having toys snatched away from her. She doesn't seem to mind, yet. Her favorite thing to do, besides eat, is take a bath. She kicks and kicks and smiles the whole time. She laughs when I wash her and cries when I take her out. I wish I could say that the sleeping situation is improving but it isn't. She is exhausting me. She wakes up to eat now twice a night, she is a little porker. She loves to eat and is very vocal about it. She makes all kinds of noise in between bites. I can't get the spoon in her mouth fast enough. She hasn't found anything she doesn't like. I don't know exactly how much she weighs but I'm guessing it should be around 13 pounds. She is a complet Mommy's girl and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

13lbs LOL she's a cutie! Hannah Miley is 3 months and 11lbs - but yours were also early and tiny so good job on the eating Alexis! Sorry about the sleeping hopefully she'll figure it out soon.

LW said...

She is so adorable! Time goes by way to fast with little ones, doesn't it???