Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ellie Bellie

I realized there hasn't been many posts about Ellie lately. Lexie has kinda taken over the blog. Maybe that is beacuse right now Lexie is my sweet and peaceful child and Ellie is my defient and high energy child. That will switch soon I'm sure they seem to take turns being the "good" one. I love Ellie at this age and one of my favorite things is doing her hair and putting in cute hairbows, which she finally leaves in her hair. Her hair is finally long enough to wear in a ponytail and I had to atke of picture of it beacuse she looks so cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture I feel really captures her attitutde lately. I feel like she has that "are you talking to me" look.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin and Stephenie said...

more hair bows to come.... they should be done soon then I will get them mailed to you soon.