Friday, September 19, 2008

Do They Look Alike?

I was flipping through a scrapbook to day and found a picture of my Nephew (hope you don't mind Melissa) I was blown away when I looked at it and couldn't believe the resemblance between him and Lexie. To me they look so much alike in these pictures. I've always thought Lexie looked like some of his baby pictures. What do you think?
Lexie 7 months
Photobucket
Carson 6 months (three years ago)
Photobucket
What is even funnier is that they are sitting in the exact same spot on my parents living room floor.

4 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Kari!

I'm so excited to see your blog. Tami told me about it a week and a half ago when we were canning, but I forgot. Anyway, it's so fun to see all the pictures of your cute girls!

Wendy

ray-ray says said...

cousins, indeed.

LW said...

wow, that's crazy how much they look alike! Such cute cousins!

Melissa said...

I never noticed how much they look alike, but they really do. We have such cute kids! :)