Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sisters

Eliana and Alexis have finally started to "play" together. Alexis always wants to be by Ellie and play with her toys. As I've mentioned before Ellie really hasn't wanted anything to do with her. She recently started showing some interest in Alexis and I love it. When we go into get Eliana up in the morning she clears out a spot in her bed and tells me to put Lexie in. She tries to teach her how to clap and even has given her her blanket. That is a really big deal for Ellie. Her blankets are very precious and she never shares them. Every morning this happens and Lexie grins from ear to ear as Ellie plays with her. She has even started sharing her toys. When I put Lexie down I always give her her container of toys and see picks things out and plays with them. Ellie has stared bringing other toys over and dumps them around Lexie and the two of tem play. I love to watch this interaction between them. It is so sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mallory Stoker said...

Lexie is so cute. I think she looks like a little doll.

Unknown said...

What a great big sister!! Sharing blankets and toys, wow. I bet you can get more done now that they entertain themselves for a while. :)

Rachael said...

This is so sweet! It's so fun to see them learn to be kind and compassionate!

As for the toilet pic on my blog- I think my words were "You are in so much trouble, as soon as I get a picture of this!" Then I called my dad in (this was at their house) and made Aidan stay in the toilet until my dad got the picture. Mother of the YEAR! ;-)