Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thoughts on gratitude

I think my efforts to become a more thankful person have paid off. I have to admit that I am glad I don't have to post every day, but I do still think about what i am grateful for everyday. I find myself laying in bed reflecting on the day and what I'm grateful for. This really helps me to focus on the good of the which in turn is making me a happier person. I think it was a great "experiment" that had a very postivie effect on my life. Now I won't be conituing to post my thankful list everyday, I think that whenever I post there will be a thankful list included at the end.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sad kari! i've enjoyed your blogs and your thankful lists! it's helped me be thankful for all my blessings to and being a mom! thanks for all you said!