Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Possibly the cutest pictures ever

I picked up Lexie's 9 month pictures today. I think they might be the cutest pictures I have ever seen. She went in today for her 9 month check-up. She weighs 15lbs even and was only 24in. She is so short. She is right on track with everything and in my eyes is perfect! While we were at the doctors someone drove their car into the building. They didn't go all the way through, but still. How do you drive over the cement bump at the top of the stall, over the side walk through the bushes and into the building. Seriouisly I don't get it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have add because I am very proud of it. I got this dress at The Childrens Place for $1.99!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

She's so stinkin cute! I love the dress too.

Robin and Stephenie said...

How cute is she! I love it. She is getting so big.

Tina said...

I'm glad nobody got hurt by the crazy car situation. By the way, your daughter is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a doll!

Wendy

ray-ray says said...

so, so, so, SO cute!!

Rachel said...

OMG!!! Kari, she is SO photogenic! I absolutely love her big smile! And that dress is ADORABLE! I honestly went online and did a search for the store so I can see what else they have on clearance! Nice shopping!