Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Cake

It was my Mom's birthday last week and I offered to make dessert for her. She picked a checkerboard cake. She had bought the pan set but hadn't tried it yet. I've been wanting to learn how to cake decorate so I thought I'd give it a try. It turned out alright, it wasn't hidious, it wasn't perfect, it was ok. Not bad for a first try at decorating on my own. The inside was the coolest part. It was really fun making it and I enjoyed doing it. Hopefully I'll improve in my decorating skills. I didn't put the sprinkles on the top. That was Ellies job, so was very proud of herself.


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Anything that takes that much thinking ("Was it pink next, or white?") automatically gets advanced status in my book.

Wendy