Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

For some reason I have been a little nostalgic lately. Thinking back to my pre-kid days and all the fun things I used to do. Not that being a Mom isn't fun and rewarding. Sometimes I long for the days when I had no responsibilities besides school. So to kinda of curb my nostalgic feelings I thought I'd post some great old pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nick and I in 1997, we were 16 at the time.

Photobucket
Sarah and I in 2000, I think.
Photobucket
My Roommate Beth and I the day we left BYU-I for the summer, 2002.
Photobucket
Roommates Kennan and Laura, 2002
Photobucket
Rachel and I after a dress as your favorite decade dance.
Photobucket
The best roomies ever! Katie, K (She was actually a neighbor) Candice, Tina and Me. There are two missing from this picture Josie and Chalee.
Photobucket
One of first dates the second time around. We were in Seattle riding the Monorail about 45 mins. before it caught on fire.
Photobucket
Mariners game, 2004
Photobucket
Honolulu 2004
Photobucket
Dole Plantation
Photobucket
One of our engagement pictures. You have to of gone to girls camp to fully understand the biffy picture!

I feel better now that I've taken a little trip down memory lane. Back to reality and my two beautiful girls and wonderful husband!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ha! What a weird picture of us :) those sure where fun times.

Melissa said...

I love the pics. of you and Nick at Tolo. I don't think I've ever seen them before; you guys look so young! It's crazy how "old" we are getting. It will be your ten year reunion next year:

S said...

How funny! Thanks for posting those. I love looking at old pictures! I probably would have never thought about that dance for the rest of my life. Why did Dave and I go together??

Rachael said...

What a fun post! Odd to think that our ten year reunion is just around the corner, isn't it?

LW said...

haha, wow look at all of those memories! Love those pictures!

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Love the biffy pic!! Elliot didnt know what a biffy was when i first called it that! haha.. what do they call it at scout camp?