Monday, August 25, 2008

My Sweet Lexie

Sometimes Lexie can be the sweetest baby and sometimes she can be the complete oposite. We have struggled since she came home with nap time and bed time. She hated sleeping in her bed and only wanted to be on me or next to me. We finally go ther sleeping ok in her car seat. That was only a temporary fix since obviously she can't sleep there forever. We transitioned her to her bassinet and she slept on a sleep positioner which held her in place. She has since learned to roll over and we had to take her out of the bassinet. We struggled again trying to get her to sleep in her bed. She would scream if I put her down unless she was completly asleep. We have made some great improvement since our vacation. She now goes to bed awake and puts herself to sleep with in about 10 mins. I couldn't be more grateful for this new change in her sleeping! Next step is getting the girls to share a room. Any Advice would be greatly appreciated. I just had to share this picture of her. Ellie only fell asleep while playing once, Lexie hadn't ever done it. I put her down after getting her ready for church and went to get myself dressed. When I came out I found her sound asleep on the floor, where she stayed for over an hour until Ellie ran her over with a toy. I thought it was so sweet. She looks so innocent and perfect. I just love it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

jrkaman said...

Your daughters are so adorable! I read a couple of your entries to catch up on your life and it sounds like it is going good. If you and your family come to Hawaii in the next 2 years, let me know!

LW said...

Both Milo and Sophie sleep in the same room. They actually do extremely well now (that they're on the same sleep schedule). But it can be a challenge at first! I can try and give you all of the advice I know if you would like. Just let me know!