Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nativity Set


I know it is only August, but I am getting into the Christmas mood. Since the holidays last year were spent on bed rest and I am really looking forward to this year. My girls were bought a new toy today by their Grandma JuJu (Nicks Mom). I have wanted it since last year and can't wait till it arrives. They are getting their own Nativity set. Fisher Price has a Little People Nativity. It can only be bought online and sells out really fast. I think I am more excited than they will be. I think it will be a great teaching tool for Ellie so she can start to understand the true reason for Christmas. Thanks Gandma JuJu!

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

Cool! Jason's mom has the same Nativity and it's great for the kids. If youpush on the star it plays music. Happy Christmas!

Robin and Stephenie said...

So cute We can't wait.