Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Terrible two's

Ellie has always done a wonderful job getting her pictures taken. She sits right down and smiles. The first picture is always great and we're done in less than 30 mins. I scheduled her two year pictures thinking we would have the same experience we always have. I was so very wrong. I had been telling her that we were going to get her pretty pictures taken and she was excited. When we walked in the door she said , "no pictures." She meant it! She wouldn't sit down and when I put her where she needed to be she screamed. I told her she was going to sit down and we were going to take her picture. She had other ideas. She screamed and I finally gave up. I figured she was having an off day and we would try again later. So I rescheduled for a week later. We talked about all week. She said she was going to take pretty pictures. I thought this time it was going to work. All the way to the store she was saying pretty pictures. When we walked in the door she said, "no pictures." This time I could get her sit but she was still crying. We got a picture of her oh so attractive crying face. I started talking to her and made her laugh and we were able to get one good picture. We didn't even try to get more. She has tears in her eyes and her face is red. I figured that it was a picture worth buying. It showed how she has been at two. She is definently in her terrible two's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

She is so cute but I must know where did you get her dress! I have been looking for a pink and brown dress for Kenidee for my cousins wedding the end of aug. Let me know if you could k

ray-ray says said...

Oh! I LOVE it!! The picture of her crying is absolutely awesome!!

LW said...

I know it was probably stressful for you, but seriously the pictures are priceless! They should be framed or at least placed side-by-side! What a great set! A what a cutie!!!