Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Entertaining Lexie

I love Lexie more than I can express, but she is sometimes a little stinker! She wants to be held all the time. If I don't hold her she cries. Obviously this doesn't work for me. I refuse to be holding her all the time. So I've been trying to finds thing that will entertain her for awhile. She hates the swing so that's out of the question. We have a bouncy seat, that's ok for a short time but she really wants to be sitting or standing. So I decided to buy her an exersaucer. Off to the store I went and when I saw the price of an excersaucer I about died. I was not paying $70 for a toy my child probably won't even like. I found the next best thing for only $40. It is pretty much the same concept of an exersaucer except the bottom has adjustable heights and it is bouncy. So I bought it for her and spent at least an hour trying to put it together. Of course she wasn't to happy to be in it the first time. Ellie on the other hand loved it. She climbed right in and started bouncing. I tried it again the next day. I put her in and sat down at the computer. She was quiet, after a few minutes of this uncommon event I checked on her. I thought she was just having a great time playing with her new toy. I was wrong. She had turned herself so she was facing the T.V. and you guessed it she was very contently watching T.V. I guess both of children are going to be T.V. aholics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin and Stephenie said...

She is getting so big I can't wait to see her.