Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gymnastics

As part of Ellie's birthday present we enrolled her in a gymnastics class. I was very hesitant to do it becuase I wasn't sure how she would do in class. Ellie isn't exactly known for her excellent listening skills or attention span. To my surprise and excitment she did awesome and loved it. She has been talking a lot about it and loves to show what she has learned. So far all she has really learned is a summersault. I'm excited about the class becuase it gives her chance to work on listening and following directions. She does exactly what her teacher asks her to do. It has been a great experience and I'm glad we decided to do it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin and Stephenie said...

how fun that looks like a great thing to do. I am so glad ellie loves it.