Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Ellie celebrated her 3rd birthday a week ago. She was so excited! Months ago she started talking about her party and what she wanted to do. She informed me that she didn't want any cake (she doesn't like cake) she wanted cinnamon rolls. So she got exactly what she asked for. Here is a few pictures of her opening presents.
Her last present was hiding so she was told to close her eyes while Poppy went to get it.
Her reaction was priceless. She was so excited when she saw her big girl bike.

Happy Birthday Ellie! We love you so much and are so grateful that you are part of family!

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

Happy birthday Ellie! I am so glad you had such a happy day. We love you.

Anonymous said...

so nice at her age wearing a bathing suit or bikini on my lap, just a thin barrier between my fingers and that heaven between her l egs and a bathing suit is loose enough I can get my hand in the leg opening and touch her or slip it in the waistband of the bikini, feel her open her legs to let me know she wants it,it feels so good at 3 I wish adult felt that nice