Monday, July 6, 2009

Alexis

Lex has finally started feeding herself. I was pretty sureI was going to have to go with her to kindergarten with her to feed her. She really showed no interest in feeding herself. I gave her fork and her plate and she just what to do.



Lexie is getting quite innovative lately. She emptied a toy container and used it as a stool so she could turn on and off the lights.
Nick was with the girls one day last week while I was out and said the girls had gotten very quiet. He went back to see what they were up to. He found highlighter on the carpet, walls, and Lexie. Good news was that it came off of the carpet and walls easily. Bad news was it didn't come off Lexie. For the rest of the day we called her our little smurf. It did make me laugh a little bit whenI thought of what this must of been like while it was happening. Obviously Lex just sat and let Ellie color on her.

3 comments:

jrkaman said...

Wow! The girls are getting so big! I love reading your blog. It makes me smile. The joys of parenthood! Your girls remind me of the day my sister and I popped a stuffed animal and we threw the teeny tiny styrofoam balls over the heat vent so they could fly. Let's just say my mom wasn't happy with my dad because he didn't do a good job babysitting. Haha...lol.

Robin and Stephenie said...

How funny!she is getting so big. We can't wait to come and see all you guys.

Melissa said...

Mike and I were laughing at this picture! That's too FUNNY.