Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gratitude

In light of difficulties I've had with the girls the last few weeks I've decided it is time for another month of gratitude. I need to be reminded of all the good in my life and not focus so much on the bad.

Thankful things:
1- Good friends who help keep me sane and will still come back to play another day even if Ellie bites their child.
2- Supportive family (especially my mom). It has become clear that it is going to be a group effort to raise Ellie. I'm very grateful for family who is there to help. Not just mine but Nick's also.
3- My Mother-in-law. Who is willing to come to my house and watch my girls so I can get away for a while and regain my sanity. I know this goes with number 2 but she is truly wonderful.

And because I need to be reminded today that my girls aren't always awful, a few pictures that just make me smile. How can you not love these cuties?!


1 comment:

Robin and Stephenie said...

what cute girls! I can't wait to see them.