Monday, December 15, 2008

Why Daddy is the best

Nick kept Ellie on Saturday morning so I could go to a family cookie exchange. I knew he'd take her to do something fun and that she would have a great time with Daddy. I came home about three hours later, which was an hour after her nap time and she was just getting down for nap. I asked Nick what they had done and he just told me to look at the camera. There were over 100 pictures from that morning. He had taken her up past Enumclaw to play in the snow. She had sooooo much fun and couldn't stop talking about it after she woke up. No wonder Daddy is her favorite.


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

What a great Daddy/Daughter time!

Rachel said...

Kari, I love reading your blog! You're girls are so adorable and you take really good pictures! I love how much your girls love each other and miss one another when someone's gone! I hope when Jeff and I have another, Calvin will bond with them. You have a cute tree too! I can't wait till Calvin can help! That's what makes this holiday great! Having fun together as a family!

P.S. sorry about your car! That's not nice!