Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Saturday evening we decorated the tree. I never knew decorating a tree could be such a stressful experience. Add two kids into the mix and we had chaos. In the end it was fun and the kids enjoyed it. I tried to get a few pictures of the girls but they weren't being very cooperative. Ellie loved putting the ornaments on the tree and kept putting them on the same branch. I didn't say anything to her I figured we'd fix the tree after she went to bed. She had a great time and kept wanting to put more ornaments on. Lexie was content sitting on the floor playing with a strand of beads that I was going to put on the tree. In the end after the kids were in bed I realized the stress was worth it since Ellie had such a good time.

The girls decorating the tree.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ellie's version
Photobucket
Photobucket

The finished tree
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie said...

We decorated the tree last night. And I agree with you, it is stressful. But like you said it was worth it in the end because my girls had a blast too!