Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm

About a month ago my parents promised Ellie that she could go to the christmas tree farm. She had no idea what that was, but has been so excited to go ever since. She called it the christmas tree house farm, she also thought there would be animals since it was a farm. The whole family went and we picked out our trees. My Mom of course found a deal and got the biggest tree for the cheapest price. Ellie enjoyed running around with Carson and helped to pick the perfect tree. I thought with three families picking trees it would take a long time. I was wrong we all found trees quickly and the kids liked watching Poppy cut them down, Ellie especially enjoyed yelling timber. Here's a few pictures of our adventure.

The whole family
Photobucket

Ellie running around
Photobucket

Nick and Ellie showing off their catch ( I think it's funny that he is holding it like he just hunted it)
Photobucket

The only picture of Lexie we got and it is awful
Photobucket

Lexie wouldn't look at the camera she was to busy looking at Santa
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! I love cutting down a real tree, it's the best way!

Melissa said...

What a good lookin' group we are! That was a lot of fun. Even though my little family "cheated" and got a pre-cut one, we still had the experience. We'll definitely have to do it again next year.