Thursday, May 29, 2008

Feeling hot, hot, hot

With the recent change in the weather Ellie has discovered a new favorite place to be, outside. She is now completly in love with playing soccer and riding her bike. Everyday she asks if she can go to Nanny and Poppy's (my parents) house to ride her bike. Since it was well into the 80's we decided to let her swim while she was there. Her cousins Carson and Abby wre over and for awhile Ellie and Carson swam, rode bikes, and swung. Uncle Mike then came up with a great idea to put the slide into the pool. Since Ellie is a daredevil who has no fear she jumped right on. It seemed like forever that the two of them with Poppy's help climb up and the slide and went into the pool. Ellie was a little to eager and never got herself completly on the slide before she let go. This resulted in her sliding every which way and crashing into the pool much to her enjoyment. It is so fun to see my little girl discovering new things she enjoys. The look on her face as she played that day was one I will not soon forget.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

WOW! Ellie is SO big! I don't know the last time I saw her, but she is not a baby anymore! She too is BEAUTIFUL!!

Robin and Stephenie said...

Ellie has changed so much, I don't think I would have recognized her. another reason I am so glad you started a blog.