Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chunky Monkey

Lexie is now weighing in a whopping 9 pounds even! She is so short that all those 9 pounds make her look chunky. She has three rolls on her thighs and double chin. Last night during her bath I kept calling her my chunky monkey and every time I said it she smiled and laughed. I'm am really loving having a baby again. With Ellie I was in such a rush for the next milestone to happen and thought that she was rather boring at 4 months old. I learned my lesson they grow to fast and pretty soon my baby will be a toddler. So for now I'm going to take time to enjoy each laugh, smile and coo. I will cherish this time with my sweet fat little girl. So in the middle of a crying fit, I'll take a breathe and be grateful that she still needs me to meet her needs. I'll hold her a little more often and hug just a little tighter and never forget how lucky I am to even have her!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

Kari, this is the first I've seen of Lexie, she is BEAUTIFUL!!

Rachel said...

kari! thanks for the blog on myspace about your blog here! i love blogspot and im sure you'll soon find it as addicting as i do! your new little girl is so precious! it was so cute to have her laughing during relief society on sunday! i couldn't wait to have a little one laughing at me! thanks for the smile!

p.s. you can add my site at: http://jeffandrachelrice.blogspot.com/