Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

On Saturday we took the girls to an easeregg hunt. I don't think Ellie really understood what we were going to do but she sure was excited. In the car on the way she said, "I can hardly wait! I'm so excited." When we got there we had a few minutes before it started so we decided to do pictures with the Easter Bunny. Ellie was estatic to see the bunny and ran right up to have her picture taken. Alexis was terified! She didn't want to be anywhere near the bunny. When the egg hunt started Ellie took off and started gathering her eggs. Alexis wouldn't let me put her down. She just snuggled on my shoulder. After a while Nick was able to coax her down and she slowly filled her basket one handed, the other hand held onto to Daddy tightly. When it was time to go she actually got upset, apparently she wasn't done yet!





1 comment:

LW said...

Your family is so adorable! It looks like you had a wonderful easter!