Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter #2

After church Nick tried to get some cute pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. They looked so cute! They were no being cooperative so we didn't get any good pictures of them together. It seems like holiday pictures have been taken with either Nick or I holding the girls. For some reason they just don't want to have their pictures taken when they are looking the cutest. I don't mind though because that way we get some great pictures of them with Daddy.







5 comments:

Tami said...

They are so cute. Katie loves them! Every Sunday she tries to find them to say hi.

Robin and Stephenie said...

What cute girls I have been such a slacker at blogging. am so glad you had a nice easter.

Rachael said...

First, I love these pictures, what beauties.

Second, oh my word the GRCC squirrels. They were nuts! I went with my mother one day to pick up Erin, and the security guards were standing in a circle talking. I kid you not, at their feet were two of those monster squirrels listening in on the meeting. We decided that the school must have given up on controlling them and brought them is as security's surveillance crew.

Unknown said...

only you would hit the birds Kari! :) I will never forget that day.

Lexie is such a big girl now wow! I love your little girls, they are so sweet and cute. And the best of friends I am sure. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter.

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Kari!!
Its just a picture frame and chicken wire. I don't know if the person who made it used fabric or just scrapbook paper for the back, but i think both would work.
Isnt it so cute? I thought there would be someone out there that would want to make it!