Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Alexis.

Happy Birthday Princess! I can't believe Lexie is already 1. She is such a fun little girl. She laughs at herself all the time, I guess she must find herself pretty funny. She is conituing to grow, at least around the waist. She weighs 17.8 lbs and is 26 in. She is still very short. It's actually rather funny to watch her walk since she is so short. I get alot of comments on how she is the smallest baby they have ever seen walking. She is really starting to talk, her new favorite thing to say is hat and she really enjoys growling. Her party went great and she seemed to enjoy all the attention. We love you Lexie!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

oh man I was so lookimg forward to some pics we miss you guys

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!

Wendy (but you can call me Traci if you want to)

Melissa said...

I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. The party was great. I love the pic. of the little girls at the end; could you e-mail that to me?

Tami said...

So cute. Loved the cake!

ray-ray says said...

lily was 17lbs when she turned 1, too! good things come in small packages.

happy birthday, you cute girl, you!