Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When Daddy's Away.....







The girls will play! I needed to keep the girls busy for awhile so I could get some chores done. They love to get out the crib mattresses and jump. Nick doesn't like it when I let them do this. Since he was gone all day with school and work I decided it would be a great time to do it. I got out both of their mattresses out and they played for what seemed like hours. Lexie loves to get up on them but most of the time just falls right back off. I was watching her one time when she fell off with a doll in her arms. She got back up on the mattress, still holding the doll and made sure she was far enough of way from the edge. She kept looking behind her and ten scooting further over. It was so cute to watch and I'm gad that I found something that can buy me some time that they love so much.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Very clever! Your daughters are adorable by the way.

Anonymous said...

when dad is away I want to take off her panties and play