Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Eve



For Christmas Eve we celebrated with Nicks family. We had the traditional Clam chowder dinner, which was delicious. The girls enjoyed opening their gifts, although it is hard to tell by the pictures. Eliana and Alexis both got dream lights, they were thrilled. Lila was funny opening her gifts. She tore off the tiniest pieces of wrapping paper and then would hand them to me. She got a Minnie Mouse vaccuum and a little people princess castle. I will have to admit the princess castle is so cool, I may have played with it after we put it together. To say she loves her new toys is an understatement. The older girls all got matching jewelry boxes, which have also been a hit at our house. The had a great time I were upset when the night was over. Watching the excitement in my girls faces as they open presents is all I need for the holidays. It"s was one of favorite parts about being a parent. (the pictures aren't great, it is so hard to get good pictures of kids opening presents)

No comments: