Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ellie's 6!

For Eliana's birthday this year she got to have her first "drop of party". She was so excited to have all of her friends come over. She knew what kind of party she was going to have back in January, so I had been coming up with ideas since then. the theme she picked was Barbie and all she wanted to do was "craft" with her friends. I made Barbie bottle caps and they made their own necklaces. We played pin the sunglasses on Barbie, both my girls totally cheated, opened presents and of course had snacks and cupcakes. By far my favorite part of the party was the life sized Barbie box Nick made. Each of the kids, including my Nephew who was the only boy, got dresses up as a Barbie and posed in the box for a photo. Even some of the adults got in on the action. She had a great time and I think the other kids did too. Happy Birthday Ellie! 





2 comments:

Delee said...

Such a cute idea!! I hope I get to see you this week!

Tina said...

That barbie box is too cute! Way to go