Thursday, February 9, 2012

She's 4!






I can't believe Alexis is 4! She had such a wonderful birthday party. She wanted it to be a princes party and for all her friends to wear dress-up. So that's exactly what we did. She loved all the attention she got and espcially enjoyed having all her friends over.
A few things about Alexis
She LOVES Princess Ariel
Her favorite food is peanut buter and jelly sandwiches
Favorite color is pink
She is a DIVA and isn't afraid to tell you so.
She cries alot, ALOT
Loves to wear nightgowns
She is very girlie
Tells me regularly that she is my best friend
Isn't afraid of attention
Enjoys riding her bike
Is very smart for her age
Loves her sisters very much
Still loves to snuggle
Has the cutest "smoker" voice, very raspy and deep
Her lisp still hasn't gotten any better, and I love it!
She has a great sense of humor and makes us laugh on a daily basis.
I love you Alexis and am so happy that I get the honor of being your Mommy. I am proud to say that my best friend is a 4 year old, because you are the coolest 4 year old I have ever met!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. I'm so behind on blogging, but it's fun to see how your sweet family is growing up!

--Wendy

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it wouldn't let me post with my OpenID, but I tried it four times and then it accepted me as anonymous. Weird.

ray-ray says said...

she's cute!