Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Point Defiance Zoo

Nick decided it would be fun to buy a membership to the zoo. The girls have now been three times in the last three weeks. We just went with Nanny, Great Grandma, Uncle Mike and the cousins. The kids had a blast (we only had one tantrum which included the phrases "you're stupid" "I hate you" and "I'm throwing you in the garbage can" She can be a real gem) It was a great trip and the four cousins were so cute trying to pull each other by the arms to show each other what they had found. My favorite part my have been when Lex grab the hand of her cousin and said, "Come here buddy, come here buddy." It was so sweet!







1 comment:

Melissa said...

The kids had so much fun! I love the pictures. Can you e-mail me a couple of them (the shark one and the one with all four of them walking from the back)