Monday, June 28, 2010

A Successful Day

Many people may come into my house today and think that I didn't get anything done. It appears I was very unproductive. BUT, today my girls were fed 3 meals plus snacks, we went to swimming lessons, watched a movie, played in the back yard, snuck in a quick trip to the store for diapers, made and painted with homemade finger paint, played the piano and sang, took lots of pictures, played dress up, played with little people, jumped on the beds and took baths. Now I have two little girls tucked snuggly into bed, clothes in the drier and cinnamon rolls raising on the stove for the birthday girls breakfast tomorrow. In my book today was a success, cause in my book a clean house doesn't equal a successful and productive day.

2 comments:

Jennifer Peeples said...

This is so true. Its all about the interaction and getting to love your kids. Job well done =)

Unknown said...

Look at these
κατασκευή ιστοσελιδων