Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexis

Happy Birthday my sweet Lexie Roo! Alexis was so into the birthday party this year. She knew it was her day and she wasn't afraid to let you know. She walked around the house saying my birthday not Ellie. She loved having her friends over and really enjoyed having everyone sing to her. We didn't catch it on camera, but the look on her face we sang happy birthday was priceless. Lexie has definitely found her personality this year. There is a saying that fits her to a tee, "I'm just a little girl with a big attitude" And boy is she ever! We love so much and wouldn't trade her for anything, even if I do sometimes threaten to trade her in.



I love this picture, she opened her first present and said, "ohhhh" She loves it!
The cake I spent 3 1/2 hours working on. It was a true labor of love. When I showed Lexie she got really excited and said it was cute. Man I love this kid!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Awesome cake! I can't believe how fast she has grown!

Melissa said...

It was a fun party and your cake was so cute!

Robin and Stephenie said...

happy birthday lex. We wish we could have been there. Kari the cake looks awesome. what we do for our kids right.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. The cake looks fabulous!

ray-ray says said...

That cake is pretty fantastic! Way to go, Mom!


...and just so you know, the word verification is "pimpit". ;)