Friday, October 30, 2009

Feeding the addiction

I love this time of year! The holiday season is here and with it comes adorable holiday dresses in every store. I can't help myself, I have a serious problem. I wasn't going to buy Lexie a dress since she had a hand me down one from Ellie, but it was so cute. I honestly couldn't stop myself. I think I may have to start shopping with cash only so I can't come home from buying milk with and more of these beauties. In my defense this are their Christmas dresses that they will be having their pictures taken in. Now I can justify these, but the others I'm sure I'll come home with over the next month are another story.


You can't tell in the pictures but the top dress (Lexie's) has flowers embroidered with a sparkly thread. Ellie's has clear sequins all over it that make it sparkle. I can hardley wait to put these on them!

2 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

SO CUTE!I need to find kenidee one

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! It is SO cute! I think it is WELL worth the splurge! (But I always do don't I??? LOL)